Sunday, October 8, 2017

Revelation


I've got a lot to do today, and not much time, so I'll keep this email quick! But this past week was good! We got a sudden, heavy rain one day, which poured super hard for 15 minutes and then it was gone! Which then gave us time to see all those we planned to see. So yep, I'm loving Australia weather. Also, since it's warming up, I got to see a pet snake come out of hibernation, which was cool. Nothing else new has been happening recently though, we've just been doing the usual here, with lots of door knocking. However, the highlight of the week has been General Conference! I know, I'm a week late here in Australia, but everything that was on my mind, everything that I wanted them to talk about, they talked about, addressing everything I was thinking of specifically! It was a pretty awesome conference, every conference on the mission is like Christmas. Anyways, thanks all for your love and support, hope you all have an awesome week!
Elder Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment