Sunday, November 19, 2017

the 70

First off, sorry! Normally I write down what I want to email about before I go into the library, but I didn't have time for that this time, so I have no idea what to email about... so this will probably be a short one!

One thing that was cool is that we got to have a mission wide conference this week, because Elder Uceda, Elder Haleck, and Elder Walker came to visit us! They all had an opportunity to speak to us, but Elder Uceda was the main speaker, and he was pretty awesome! He talked a lot too about how we're not here to baptise people, but to baptise converts, which I thought was pretty powerful. We need to be making sure that the people we teach are converted before they get baptised. He also talked a lot about how we're here to help establish the church, and how we can go about doing that.

Other than that, Elder Banks and I have been teaching, door knocking, and trying to get to know all the members, so we've been kept busy! Well, once again, sorry for slacking off a bit, but yeah my mind is blank at the moment, so I'll end my email here!

-Elder HoThe

No comments:

Post a Comment