Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Mahalo!

Hi everyone! Sorry, not too much to email about today, it's quite a busy day for us! But this is probably going to be my last email to all of you from Australia, so I just wanted to take this time to say thank you!

To everyone back home, I want to say thanks for helping to get me out here on a mission, and for supporting me while I've been out here!

To those that I met in the MTC or on the mission, also want to thank you for helping me have an awesome 2 years, and for all that you've done for me! Whether it's helping me learn and grow as a missionary from what you've taught or your example, or the members who have fed us, taken care of us, and helped us to feel welcome when we were serving in your ward. 

And last but not least, thanks to my family for making this all possible for me, and for their constant support, encouragement, and example throughout this time. 

I'll be flying home this Tuesday, and for those that want to keep in contact, add me on facebook or email me at amho2015@gmail.com.

Love you all, thanks for everything!
Elder Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment