Thursday, December 15, 2016

Welcome to Windaroo

So it's been nearly two weeks in this new area, Windaroo, and it's been a change from my last area, Capalaba. This new area is more wealthy (I think my last area was kind of the ghetto of Brisbane, which I didn't really know at the time), it's much larger, and the ward is a bit different. We worked a lot with the Capalaba ward to gain their trust, and now I kind of feel like we have to start again for this ward. The members are all really nice though, and it's been fun getting to know all of them. We actually got to go to the ward Christmas party for a bit, and they had an awesome water slide thing going down this hill that everyone was sliding down, except for us missionaries of course.

Anyways, we've been doing a lot of door knocking, as usual, and trying to visit less active members. Everyone is really busy though at this time of year, with Christmas coming around, so we've been trying to keep our visits short and to the point.

I'm a bit short on time though for today, so I'll have to end the email here, but Thank you everyone for the love and support! Have a Merry Christmas!
Sincerely,
Elder Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment