Sunday, February 26, 2017

New Companion!

Hi everyone! So another transfer happened! I'm still in Windaroo, but my new companion is Elder Apable! He's from the Philipines and goes home in 1.5 transfers, so I'll probably be "killing him" as they say. I miss my old companion, Elder Tiaihau, but I'm excited to get to know this one and learn from him since he's been on the mission for so long!

Anyways, this week has had it's ups and downs. The last email I sent talked about Morris, a former investigator who we re-established contact with again. There's a long story behind it, but basically he dropped us officially now, I think his wife has a lot to do with it since he usually really enjoys our visits. The 9 year old boy that I talked about in the last email told his parents he wants to be baptized sooner, so they're planning on baptizing him in the next few weeks! Hopefully everything works out for that!

Other than that we've just been doing a lot of lawn mowing this week, door knocking, and preparing for the end of the transfer (which means cleaning and planning). Also, we took the car in to get serviced and had to spend 5 hours just waiting for it to finish... so that took out a chunk of our work time but I can't complain too much, at least we have a car.

Thank you all for your love and support!
Elder Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment