Sunday, March 26, 2017

Upcoming Baptisms

So I don't have too much to email about today. But just thought I'd let you all know that I made spam musubi for my companion, and he loved it!

Anyways, we had a lesson with Tyson, and he asked how he gets baptized, and we ended up setting a baptismal date for the 22 of April! And this saturday is the baptism of the 9 year old we've been helping to teach, which is also pretty exciting!

I guess another cool thing is that I saw my second snake in Australia! It was night and I was with our ward mission leader trying to see a few people, when he almost stepped on this small snake! It was no longer than 2 feet, maybe not even a foot, and we pulled out our cameras to take a picture or two. Then, a car pulls up, a man jumps out, asks if it's a snake, says, "just the one I was looking for". Then, for about a minute, while trying not to get bitten, he grabs it and takes it back to his car and drives off. Welcome to Australia!

Anyways, general conference is coming up next week I believe, but we only get to watch it a week after in Australia, so no spoilers please!

Thanks everyone for your love and support!
Elder Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment